Just in case you need a recipe to follow… here’s an easy peasy way to make bean burritos. (Yummy meat option below!)
- 1 can Refried Beans
- Grated Cheese
- Optional toppings: Enchilada sauce, sour cream, chives, etc.
- Empty Refried Beans in a microwave safe bowl.
- Season to taste (I use some onion powder, garlic powder, chili powder, cumin, etc).
- Stir in some grated cheese.
- Heat in microwave on high until beans are completely heated through.
- Spoon beans into tortillas and attempt to roll into burritos. (Some are blessed with better burrito rolling skills than others. I just happen to be one who is slightly challenged in this area and my husband always re-rolls mine.)
- If you are adding enchilada sauce, pour sauce on top of burrito and heat in microwave for about 30 seconds on high.
- Add additional toppings if you’d like.
***For a delicious meat version add in the Shredded Beef Taco meat! ***