- 2 TBS Butter (or margarine)
- 1 cup Bisquick
- 2 TBS Milk
- ¼ cup Butter (or margarine)
- ¼ cup Bisquick
- ½ tsp parsley flakes
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 1 cup cooked Chicken (cut up or shredded)
- 1 cup frozen mixed vegetables
- 1/3 cup Milk
- ½ cup Bisquick
- 1 TBS melted Butter (or margarine)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Bottom Crust: In a medium bowl, cut 2 TBS Butter into baking mix. Stir in milk. Pat dough onto bottom and up to rim of 9-inch pie plate
- Filling: Melt ¼ cup butter in 2 quart saucepan. Stir in Bisquick and parsley. Cook, stirring constantly, until bubbly remove from heat. Stir in chicken broth and vegetables. Heat to boiling, stirring constantly. Boil and stir 1 minutes. Stir in chicken, heat through. Pour into pie crust.
- Top crust: In a small bowl, stir together baking mix, milk, and melted butter until smooth. Pour evenly over chicken mixture
- Bake 25-28 minutes or until crust in golden brown. Makes 6 servings.