- 1 1/2 lbs. stew meat
- 1 (19 oz) can red enchilada sauce I use El Paso Mild brand
- 2 beef bullion cubes
- 1 can refried beans
- 5-7 burrito size tortillas
- 1 cup shredded cheese more or less depend ending on personal preference
- Put beef pieces into crock pot. Top with crushed bouillon cubes and enchilada sauce. Cook on low for 7-8 hours, or until meat is very tender.
- When beef is done (very tender and flakes off when stirred), taste and add more salt, if desired.
- Make sure beans are warmed through. Smear about 2 heaping spoons worth of beans on to the center of each tortilla. Add about 1/2 cup of beef, give or take, and roll into a burrito.
- Place burritos into a greased 9×13 baking pan until it fills the pan. Pour some of extra sauce over the tops of the burritos to smother them. Place cheese on top.
- Broil until cheese becomes bubbly, approx. 2-4 minutes.
- This recipe makes about 5-7 burritos depending on how big you make them.
Original Recipe from: The Food Pusher