- 1 ½ lbs Ground beef
- 2/3 c. Crackers, crumbled (saltines or ritz are great!)
- 1 pkg Onion Soup Mix
- 1 Egg
- 1 ½ tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Ginger
- ¼ c. Milk
- 2 TBS Corn Starch
- ½ c. Brown Sugar
- 1/3 c. Vinegar
- 1 TBS Soy Sauce
- ½ Bell Pepper
- 1 can Pineapple chunks, drained
2 cups of white rice, cooked
- Mix all ingredients for meatball mixture together and form into balls.
- Brown meatballs in 1 TBS of oil.
- Pour off oil and remove meatballs.
- Make sauce in pan. Mix all but bell peppers and pineapple in the pan.
- Bring to a boil and stir for 1 minute until sauce thickens.
- Add meatballs, pineapple, and bell pepper.
- Serve over cooked rice.