Prep Time 10 minutesCook Time 30 minutes
- 1/2 pound dry rotini
- 2 Tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breast – cubed
- 1 pound frozen vegetable mix – thawed
- 4 ounces Neufchatel cheese (reduced fat cream cheese)
- 1/2 cup lite Italian dressing
- 1/2 cup 2% fat milk
- Cook rotini per package directions to desired doneness. Drain well and keep warm.
- Heat oil in a heavy skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken cubes and cook until no longer pink.
- Combine cream cheese, dressing and milk and whisk until smooth.
- Add thawed frozen vegetables to chicken along with sauce mixture. Stir well and heat through – about 5 minutes. Serve.
Original Recipe and photo found here at Spoonful!