- 2 eggs
- ¾ cup milk
- 1-1/2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 pkg. (6 oz.) STOVE TOP Stuffing Mix for Chicken
- ¾ cup KRAFT Mexican Style Finely Shredded Four Cheese
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce
- 3 green onions, sliced
- 6 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon
- WHISK eggs and milk in large bowl until blended. Add all remaining ingredients except bacon; mix lightly. Shape into 6 (1-inch-thick) patties; wrap bacon slice around edge of each patty.
- WRAP individually in plastic wrap; place in freezer-weight resealable plastic bag. Seal bag. Freeze up to 3 months.
- HEAT oven to 375ºF. Unwrap frozen patties; place on rimmed baking sheet sprayed with cooking spray. Bake 40 to 45 min. or until done (160ºF).
Serve with roasted new potatoes and hot steamed green beans.
Recipe from Kraft Recipes