I am about to divulge the secret ingredient to my absolute favorite hamburgers…
Are you ready for this?
BAM!! Kraft Fresh Take Cheddar Jack & Bacon mix. Talk about heavenly burgers. Top these with some melted cheese, bacon, ketchup and a little ranch dressing…oh yum… (I didn’t say they were healthy! Just delicious 😉 )
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1 pkg Kraft Fresh Take Cheddar Jack and Bacon
- Hamburger Buns (or slices of bread if you’re cheap like me)
- Optional toppings: bacon, cheese, mayo, ranch dressing, ketchup, whatever you like on burgers!
- In a large bowl, combine the ground beef and the fresh take
- Form into patties
- Cook in a large skillet, a George Foreman Grill, or outside on the grill!
- Serve on buns and top with whatever you like on your hamburgers – Easy peasy 😉
The number it makes depends on how big you make your patties. I usually make 2 large burgers, 2 medium burgers, and 2 small ones.