Welcome to Fabulous Friday! I will post some tried and true AMAZING recipes that aren’t included in the meal plan. These will probably be recipes that are good for the soul not the waistline (if you know what I mean!) But mmmm mmm mmm are they good! Here’s a fun Halloween recipe for you!
Candy Corn Sugar Cookies
- 1 cup butter, room temperature
- 2 cups sugar
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 5 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- Orange food coloring
- Yellow food coloring
- Divide the dough into thirds. Add a few drops of yellow to one part, orange to another, and leave the third plain.
- Line a large bread pan with plastic wrap.
- Roll out the yellow dough and press it into the bottom of the pan.
- Do the same with the orange dough and then layer it onto of the yellow dough.
- Repeat with the plain dough.
- Put in fridge to chill for at least 30 minutes.
- Using the sides of the plastic wrap, remove the dough
- Slice dough into 1/4-1/2 inch slices
- Cut dough into triangles as shown in the picture below
- Bake at 350 for 6-8 minutes
So cute 🙂