- 1 jar of pasta sauce (she used Hunt’s Garlic and Herb)
- 2 cups of water
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen mixed veggies
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 lb. cooked ground beef
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 Tbs Italian seasoning
- 1 1/4 cup uncooked pasta mini shells (or some other small shape)
- 2 cups water
- Shredded Parmesan
- Mix together all ingredients except for the pasta, parmesan, and last 2 cups of water in the crock-pot.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours, or on high for 2-3 hours.
- 30 minutes before you plan on eating, add the pasta and the remaining 2 cups of water.
- Cook on high for 30 minutes. Top with Parmesan
Thanks Karin for this yummy recipe!!