- ½ c Caesar dressing (for marinating)
- Caesar dressing (for tossing)
- 2 chicken breasts
- 2 heads romain lettuce
- ½ cup shredded parmesan cheese (plus more for topping)
- Garlic-herb croutons
- Place chicken in a ziploc bag. Add ½ c caesar dressing. Let marinate for as little as 30 minutes – 6 hours.
- Preheat grill to medium heat or just plug in your George Foreman 😉
- Remove chicken breasts from marinade and let excess drip off. Grill chicken 4-5 minutes on each side until cooked through. Remove from grill and let rest at least 5 minutes before slicing. Let cool to room temperature and store in fridge until ready to use.
- Wash and dry lettuce and tear into bite sized pieces. Place in large bowl and add parmesan cheese, croutons, and prepared chicken.
- Toss with dressing to taste. If you’d like, add additional cheese and pepper to each serving.
This recipe is adapted from the Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad recipe from Our Best Bites new cookbook “Savoring the Seasons”