Have you ever had the opportunity to eat at a Kneaders? I first went to one when I lived in Utah but they have just opened up a couple near me in Arizona. Yay!!! This recipe is a copy cat recipe for their delicious chicken salad sandwich. Now unless you have their fresh baked rolls, it doesn’t quite compare. But it is still really really good!
Kneaders Chicken Salad Sandwiches Recipe:
(makes approx. 6 sandwiches)
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- salt and pepper (to taste)
- 1-1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1-1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 stocks celery, finely chopped
- 1 bunch green onion, chopped
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts; cooked and shredded
- Rolls or Buns
- Mix vinegar, salt, pepper, mayonnaise and sour cream together.
- Mix celery, green onion and chicken in separate bowl.
- Mix all ingredients together. Let set overnight or for a few hours for the best flavor.
- Serve on buns or rolls.
Find this delicious recipe and more at http://www.sixsistersstuff.com/2012/06/kneaders-chicken-salad-sandwiches.html#j4C4yeJhlZmXugqg.99