- 1 cup white rice
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 cups chicken broth
- Juice from 2 limes
- 1 TBS garlic
- 1 tsp garlic salt
- 2 large chicken breasts, diced
- 2 cups raw broccoli, diced
- salt and pepper
- Fresh grated Parmesan for topping
- In a 12″ pan, heat a small amount of oil and cook diced chicken over medium high heat until browned. Chicken does not have to be cooked all the way through.
- Add rice and saute for a couple of minutes.
- Add broccoli, chicken broth, garlic, garlic salt and lime juice. Stir and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover and simmer for 20 minutes, or until rice is tender and liquid is absorbed.
- Top with freshly grated Parmesan
To find this and other amazing recipes, check out Yellow Bliss Road!