- 1 can of Pillsbury Crescent rolls 8 count
- 5 large eggs
- 1 cup of shredded Colby and monterey jack cheese
- 8 slices of bacon, cooked
- Cook the bacon
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees. Scramble the eggs on the stove according to your preference.
- Lay out crescents on a parchment lined pizza pan as shown above.
- Add the cooked bacon
- Then, layer 1/3 of the cheese, your scrambled eggs, and another 1/3 of your cheese.
- Fold creasents over towards the middle
- Top with the remaining cheese and bake for 17 minutes or until the cresants are golden brown.
Photo and recipe source: Bacon Time with the Hungry Hypo