- 1 (10-inch) flour tortilla (burrito size)
- 3 cups cooked chicken, chopped or shredded
- 1/2 cup finely chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and pepper
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup milk (whole or 2% work best!)
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Heat oven to 450 degrees.
- Grease 9-inch pie plate. Press tortilla into prepared pie plate and spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Toss chicken, cilantro, 1/2 cup cheese, ½ teaspoon salt, and ½ teaspoon pepper in large bowl until combined.
- Spread filling over tortilla.
- Whisk eggs, milk, flour, baking powder, and ½ teaspoon salt in bowl until smooth.
- Slowly pour over filling, then sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake until surface is golden brown, about 16-20 minutes, and when knife inserted into the center comes out clean. Let cool 5 minutes.
Slightly Adapted from this recipe here