- 2.5 Roast Beef (chuck or whatever cut you want)
- 1 pkg Ranch Dressing Mix
- 1 jar Green Salsa
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- Place roast in the crock pot
- Sprinkle ranch dressing mix and ground cumin on top/
- Cover with green salsa.
- Cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- Shred with 2 forks when it is done.
- Allow meat to cool and divide for future recipes and store in freezer until you need it.
Shredded Beef Tacos
1 lb Beef Taco Meat
1 pkg Taco Shells
1/2 – 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
Topping ideas: shredded lettuce, sour cream, diced tomatoes, salsa, taco sauce
Fill tacos with meat and toppings! Enjoy 🙂