- 16 oz Whole Wheat Angel hair pasta
- 2 chicken breasts, pre-cooked and sliced into strips
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 TSB Olive oil
- Garlic salt
- 10 – 12 oz Frozen Broccoli florets (thawed) or 10-12 oz fresh broccoli chopped
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Cook the pasta per instructions on package.
- In a pan, heat up the olive oil and add minced garlic.
- Add chicken to pan and saute until warm. Add the broccoli.
- Cover the pan and let broccoli cook until tender.
- Sprinkle the veggies and chicken with garlic salt and parmesan cheese and mix together.
- Add the drained pasta to the pan. Drizzle the pasta with olive oil, garlic salt and parmesan cheese.
- Mix everything together and let heat up for about 3 minutes.
This recipe is adapted from this recipe here!