Here’s the list for June’s Monthly Meal Plan
- Fajita Sized 5 flour tortillas
- Small corn tortillas (and actually, flour ones are really good as well)
- 6-8 burrito-size tortillas
- Beef broth 4.5 cups (3 cans or use beef bouillon)
- Black beans, 3 cans
- Chicken broth 3 cups (2 cans or use chicken bouillon)
- Corn, 1 can
- Cream of Mushroom Soup 2 cans
- diced tomatoes 1 (28 oz) can
- Kidney beans 1-2 cans (16oz)
- Rotel, 2 cans
- Tomato paste 1 (6oz) can
- Tomato Sauce (8oz)
- Tomato sauce, 1 (15 ounce) can
- Tomatoes 1 (16 oz) can
- Cheddar 4 cups (16 oz)
- Colby-jack cheese, shredded (3 oz)
- Italian cheese blend (8 oz)
- Mozzarella cheese (2 oz)
- Mozzarella 4 slices (if all you have is grated mozzarella, great! Use that instead)
- Parmesan cheese, 1 cup + (4 oz)
- Butter, 2 sticks
- Cream cheese, 1.5 packages
- Milk, 3 ¼ cups
- Sour Cream 16 oz
- Eggs 9
- Pillsbury® refrigerated classic pizza crust 1 can
- hash browns, 3 cups
- peas & carrots, 1-2 cups
- Broccoli florets (10 – 12 oz) or 10-12 oz fresh broccoli chopped
- Bacon, 8 slices
- chuck roast, 2.5 lb
- Ground beef 2 lbs
- Ham, 1½ cups (chunks)
- Meat – chicken breasts 22 (Precook 2 and slice it into strips; precook 2 and shred it; precook 1 and chop it)
- Pepperoni, 8 slices +
- Baking powder
- Flour, 2 ½ cups
- Olive Oil 7 TBS
- Mayonnaise ¼ c
- Pasta – 12 oz Whole Wheat Angel hair pasta
- Pasta – 2 cups uncooked shell pasta
- Pasta – 1 lb spiral pasta
- Sesame oil (3 TBS or use vegetable oil)
- Soy sauce ¼ cup
- Sugar 1 cup
- White rice 4.5 cups
- Worcestershire Sauce 1 TBS
- Baby carrots 1 lb
- Broccoli, 3.5 cups
- Carrots, 2
- Celery ribs, 2
- cilantro ¼ cup
- Garlic, 13 cloves (1 bulb)
- Green bell pepper 2
- Lemon juice ½ teaspoon
- Limes, 4
- Optional: 1/3 of a head of cauliflower (HEALTHY OPTION)
- Red onion, 1 small
- Red pepper, 2 ½
- Red potatoes, 6
- Sweet potatoes, 2
- White onion 3 (or just use onion powder)
- Yellow Bell Pepper ½
- Zucchini, 1 large or 2 small
- Cornmeal, 1 cup
- Dry ranch dressing mix 2.5 packages
- Onion soup mix, 1/2 packet
- Panko bread crumbs 1 ½ cups
- Red or Green salsa, ¼ cup
- Taco Bell Fajita Seasoning Mix, 1 packet
- Tortilla chips
- V8 (or any vegetable drink) 1 cup
- Bay Leaf 1
- Chili powder about 3TBS
- Dried rosemary
- Dried basil
- Dried parsley
- Garlic powder
- Garlic salt
- Garlic salt
- Italian Seasonings 2 TBS
- Onion powder
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 lb spiral pasta, cooked
- 2 large carrots
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli
- 1 cup ham
- 1 cup cheese
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- Combine the sour cream, mayo and ranch dressing mix. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water, drizzle with a bit of canola oil so it doesn’t stick.
- Chop the veggies, ham and cheese into bite sized pieces. Combine with the pasta and 3/4 of the dressing mix. Stir well, add additional dressing if it is too dry.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
This recipe is a slight variation of the recipe found here: Mrs Schwarz’s Kitchen
Woohoo!!! This marks 1 full year of monthly meal plans on this blog! I hope they’ve been useful to you!
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 cups frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini, sliched thin
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup ham, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup colby-jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400. Grease a glass 8×8 dish and set aside.
- Combin the slightly beaten egg with hash browns and parmesan cheese.
- Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of the glass dish.
- Bake the crust for 15 mintues or until the edges begin to brown.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in zucchini and red pepper. Stir often, for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in ham, basil, salt and pepper until well combined. Remove the pan from heat and allow the mixture to cool slightly.
- Beat the remaining 2 eggs and milk together in a large mixing bowl. Add in the zucchini mixture and cheese, stirring to blend. Pour the mixture into the baked potato crust.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until set. Allow the casserole to stand 10 minutes before cutting.
This recipe comes from a Hillbilly Housewife cookbook.
- 2-3 boneless chicken breasts, sliced into tenders
- 2 Cans of Green Beans – (Note: NEVER purchase unsalted, canned green beans. They are nasty!)
- 5 -6 Small Red Potatoes – Diced up into quarters
- 1 Package of Italian Dressing Mix
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup of Butter
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- All of the ingredients go in the a 9×13 dish. You’re going to make 3 rows: 1 row of potatoes, 1 row of chicken in the center, and 1 row of green beans.
- Sprinkle your packet of Italian Dressing mix over the entire dish.
- Then melt your butter in the microwave and pour it over everything.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 1 hour.
I found several versions of this recipe but this one mainly came from this blog here!