- 1 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup Mayonnaise
- 1 packet ranch dressing mix
- 1 lb spiral pasta, cooked
- 2 large carrots
- 1 1/2 cups broccoli
- 1 cup ham
- 1 cup cheese
- 1/2 yellow bell pepper
- 1/2 red bell pepper
- Combine the sour cream, mayo and ranch dressing mix. Set aside.
- Cook the pasta until al dente. Drain and rinse with cold water, drizzle with a bit of canola oil so it doesn’t stick.
- Chop the veggies, ham and cheese into bite sized pieces. Combine with the pasta and 3/4 of the dressing mix. Stir well, add additional dressing if it is too dry.
- Refrigerate for at least an hour before serving.
This recipe is a slight variation of the recipe found here: Mrs Schwarz’s Kitchen
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 3 cups frozen hash browns, thawed
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 1/2 cups zucchini, sliched thin
- 1 red pepper, chopped
- 1/2 cup ham, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup milk
- 3/4 cup colby-jack cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400. Grease a glass 8×8 dish and set aside.
- Combin the slightly beaten egg with hash browns and parmesan cheese.
- Press mixture into the bottom and up the sides of the glass dish.
- Bake the crust for 15 mintues or until the edges begin to brown.
- In a large skillet, melt the butter over medium heat. Stir in zucchini and red pepper. Stir often, for about 5 minutes.
- Stir in ham, basil, salt and pepper until well combined. Remove the pan from heat and allow the mixture to cool slightly.
- Beat the remaining 2 eggs and milk together in a large mixing bowl. Add in the zucchini mixture and cheese, stirring to blend. Pour the mixture into the baked potato crust.
- Bake for 18 minutes or until set. Allow the casserole to stand 10 minutes before cutting.
This recipe comes from a Hillbilly Housewife cookbook.
- 2-3 boneless chicken breasts, sliced into tenders
- 2 Cans of Green Beans – (Note: NEVER purchase unsalted, canned green beans. They are nasty!)
- 5 -6 Small Red Potatoes – Diced up into quarters
- 1 Package of Italian Dressing Mix
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup of Butter
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- All of the ingredients go in the a 9×13 dish. You’re going to make 3 rows: 1 row of potatoes, 1 row of chicken in the center, and 1 row of green beans.
- Sprinkle your packet of Italian Dressing mix over the entire dish.
- Then melt your butter in the microwave and pour it over everything.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 1 hour.
I found several versions of this recipe but this one mainly came from this blog here!