Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 1 piece of steak, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 TBS oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 TBS cornstarch
- 1 can of beef broth OR 2 c. water with 3 small OR 1 large beef bouillon cubes
- 1 box angel hair pasta cooked according to directions on box
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat frying pan with oil. Add garlic, onion and salt. Stir fry for one minute.
- Add beef and cook until medium.
- Remove beef and onion from pan and place in a bowl.
- Pour beef broth or water into frying pan with cornstarch. Stir around until the
- cornstarch is completely mixed in. Bring to a boil.
- When mixture is thick, add the meat and veggies to the sauce and stir. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over noodles
The original recipe can be found here