- 2-3 boneless chicken breasts, sliced into tenders
- 2 Cans of Green Beans – (Note: NEVER purchase unsalted, canned green beans. They are nasty!)
- 5 -6 Small Red Potatoes – Diced up into quarters
- 1 Package of Italian Dressing Mix
- 1/4 – 1/2 cup of Butter
- Preheat Oven to 350 degrees
- All of the ingredients go in the a 9×13 dish. You’re going to make 3 rows: 1 row of potatoes, 1 row of chicken in the center, and 1 row of green beans.
- Sprinkle your packet of Italian Dressing mix over the entire dish.
- Then melt your butter in the microwave and pour it over everything.
- Cover with aluminum foil and cook for 1 hour.
I found several versions of this recipe but this one mainly came from this blog here!