- 2 Tablespoons salted butter
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 12 cups chicken broth
- 1/2 large yellow or white onion (or 1 small whole onion), chopped
- 4 or 5 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 large carrots, sliced
- 5 or 6 garlic cloves, crushed
- 2 large chicken breasts, cubed
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 pound noodles (your favorite shape)
- Melt butter in large pot, add olive oil and chopped onions.
- Salt onions, stir, then turn to medium heat and cover pot with lid while preparing other ingredients.
- Stir in chopped celery, garlic, and carrots, and about a cup of chicken broth.
- Add chicken and the remaining chicken broth.
- Add salt, pepper, and cayenne pepper.
- Cover and simmer 20 minutes over medium heat.
- Stir in noodles, and cook until tender, about 12 minutes.
Recipe source: The Marathon Mom
Prep time: 5 mins
Cook time: 15 mins
Total time: 20 mins
- 1 piece of steak, thinly sliced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 TBS oil
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 TBS cornstarch
- 1 can of beef broth OR 2 c. water with 3 small OR 1 large beef bouillon cubes
- 1 box angel hair pasta cooked according to directions on box
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat frying pan with oil. Add garlic, onion and salt. Stir fry for one minute.
- Add beef and cook until medium.
- Remove beef and onion from pan and place in a bowl.
- Pour beef broth or water into frying pan with cornstarch. Stir around until the
- cornstarch is completely mixed in. Bring to a boil.
- When mixture is thick, add the meat and veggies to the sauce and stir. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over noodles
The original recipe can be found here
Prep time: 5 minutes
Total time: 25 minutes
Makes: 4-6 Servings
- 6 ounces (2 1/2 cups) uncooked bowtie pasta
- 2 Land O Lakes® Italian Herb Sauté Express® squares
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach leaves
- 1 (14.5-ounce) can diced tomatoes (this would be really good with Italian style or fire roasted diced tomatoes too!)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain; set aside.
- Melt Sauté Express® squares in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat just until bubbles begin to form.
- Place ground beef into skillet. Cook 4-6 minutes or until browned. (Do not drain beef.)
- Add spinach and diced tomatoes. Cook 2-3 minutes or until spinach is wilted and heated through. Add cooked pasta. Stir until well mixed.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Continue cooking, without stirring, 2-3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
- 1 jar of pasta sauce (she used Hunt’s Garlic and Herb)
- 2 cups of water
- 1 1/2 cups of frozen mixed veggies
- 1/3 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 lb. cooked ground beef
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 Tbs Italian seasoning
- 1 1/4 cup uncooked pasta mini shells (or some other small shape)
- 2 cups water
- Shredded Parmesan
- Mix together all ingredients except for the pasta, parmesan, and last 2 cups of water in the crock-pot.
- Cook on low for 5-6 hours, or on high for 2-3 hours.
- 30 minutes before you plan on eating, add the pasta and the remaining 2 cups of water.
- Cook on high for 30 minutes. Top with Parmesan
Thanks Karin for this yummy recipe!!
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 pkg ranch dressing mix
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 cup sour cream
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 6 strips of bacon, cooked, cooled and crumbled
- 3 cups pasta (cork screw or fusilli pastas are perfect)
- Place Crock Pot Liner in crock pot or spray insert with non stick cooking spray. Place chicken breast in liner.
- Mix cream of chicken soup, sour cream, garlic and ranch dressing mix, bacon crumbles in a small bowl. Pour over chicken.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours for the best flavor meshing or high 3 1/2 hours.
- When chicken is done, cook pasta according to directions. Serve with chicken mixture.
This recipe is slightly modified from this recipe here!
Prep: 10 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 large skinless, boneless chicken breast halves
- 1 tsp onion powder
- Pinch of garlic powder
- 1 can Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup thinly-sliced sun-dried tomatoes
- 2 tsp dried basil
- 4 cups extra wide egg noodles, cooked and drained
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat 2 tablespoons oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the chicken and cook for 10 minutes or until it’s well browned on both sides. Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- Heat the remaining oil in the skillet over medium heat. Stir the soup, water, tomatoes, onion powder, garlic powder, and dried basil in the skillet.
- Return the chicken to the skillet and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cook for 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through. Serve the chicken and sauce over the noodles. Sprinkle with the cheese.
Original Recipe found here
- 1 lb very lean ground beef
- 3 cups of beef broth
- 1 cup of water
- 4-5 cloves of garlic, minced
- 1 TB dried parsley
- 1 TB dried basil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1, 28 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1, 6oz can of tomato paste
- 1 cup V8 (or any vegetable drink)
- 2 cups uncooked shell pasta
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Mozzarella cheese
1. Mix together the can of tomatoes, and tomato paste in slow cooker.
2. Next add broth, beef, garlic, parsley, basil, onion, V8 and salt/pepper.
3. Cover and cook on LOW for 7-8 hours or on HIGH for 4-5 hours.
4. When 30 minutes are left of cook time, add in the 1 cup of water and noodles. Stir to combine. Put lid back on and continue cooking for 30 minutes. Serve into bowls and top with mozzarella cheese.
Click here for the original recipe and a vegetarian option!