- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 to 1 (1.25-ounce) package taco seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 (16-ounce) can refried beans
- 6 (10-inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup salsa
- 3/4 cup shredded cheddar, Monterey Jack, or Mexican cheese blend
- Crumble the ground beef into a large skillet and brown over medium-high heat. When the meat is cooked (about 10 minutes), drain the fat. Add the taco seasoning and water, then stir and simmer the mixture for 3 minutes. Turn off the heat and stir in the refried beans.
- To give the filling a smooth consistency, pour the beef mixture into a blender. With 4 or 5 short pulses, eliminate any large chunks from the mix.
- For each wrap, heat a tortilla in the microwave for 10 seconds. Spread about 1/2 cup of the beef mixture evenly over it, then top with a layer of salsa and cheese. Roll it up and tuck in the ends.
- Tightly cover each sandwich in plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 24 hours. Cut in half at serving time. Makes 6 roll-ups.
Thanks to Disney’s Spoonful.com